14 Eylül 2010 Salı

"The Japanese Snickerdoodle" in Edible Seattle Magazine


















If you are in Seattle, please check out my article, "The Japanese Snickerdoodle: Art Oki and Umai-do Manju Bakery" in the January/February issue of Edible Seattle magazine. In it I profile Art Oki, a fellow wagashi enthusiast forging a second career in home-style Japanese sweets (above, his dorayaki, kinako manju, and imogashi). At some point the issue will also be available online, and I will be sure to post the link.

3/4/10 update:
This article is now available on Edible Seattle's webpage.

1 yorum:

  1. Hi! My name is Julia Harrison and I’m the original author of this post and of 96 other posts on this blog. I am pleased that you enjoy my work but articles and images from www.sweet-travel.blogspot.com are protected by copyright and cannot be republished without permission. You can remit a one-time reprint fee of $125 per post via paypal to byjuliaharrison@gmail.com. If you would prefer, I am available to create original posts for your blog for $75 each. Otherwise all of the articles you have copied from my blog need to be removed from "World Travel Informations" within 24 business hours. Thanks so much!

    YanıtlaSil